Every year, Region B make a set of goals for the year to help expand and improve our region. Here are a recap of FY14 goals and successes, and FY15 goals.
3 of the 5 FY14 goals were met: having a ten pair mentoring program, having more section reports in on time, and improving region electronic communication by creating a Region B dropbox. Unfortunately, this means 2 goals were not met: Region B reached only 11,441 K-12 students, not 25000, and Membership retention was only 63%, not the goal of 75%.
This year’s region goals:
- Continue the Mentoring Program with at least 10 pairs
- Continue SWEeter Futures and work towards reaching 25,000 K-12 students
- Submit online at SurveyMonkey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/omtool
- Have 95% of Section Reports in on time
- Download template/instruction here: FY15_Report Template
- Increase Region B membership by 5% (through recruitment and retention)
- Improve region communications – update the region website and create new email contact provisions
- Complete funding for the Endowed Region Scholarship
Additional Collegiate Goals:
- Retain 50% of members in collegiate sections
- Increase Collegiate to Career Memberships by 3%
- This is a membership that is $50 for the member’s entire education (including grad school) plus the first year as a professional ($100). This is a huge savings!
- Have all sections in good standing
- Have each section submit nominations for a collegiate and an individual award